Translate

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Crazy style

Model - Yatish




I need not to attract any girl, they get attracted by my words, this specialty didn't had when i was young, slowly i changed the way of approaching people. The technique i learnt is, how i should look first, then next i started searching plenty of outfit centers, got approachable stuffs and automatically plugged in. To be honest, i started beveling myself more and more. Finally changed the way of my look and i never compare others into mine. My friends say about my look - CRAZY STYLE.










when at academic time, i really appreciate my girl friend, she always supported me in every aspect, i learnt how be with people especially girls, they don't like repeated words and history, just making some fun but not serious and automatically changed my attitude, they liked it and also my new friends too. One major information i collected from her is, they don't like body builder but they love humble person and one who cares her with deep respect. Sometimes we might forget but girls don't. Actually girls having extra hard disk in their brain to store lot and lot memories, information, unforgettable moments, oath and many more.

One important that to be noticed, if you having crush with some girl, never express a lot, just you need one gold coin that's none other than your slow flowing smile. Number card is - Face the Ace.


Stay Tuned to this page, we will be back witta something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.